Flying Fish Marlin ll 2012 purchased new in 2013 w/ 36 hours currently; $17,995 with trailer. New Slip Stream skirts (only 28 hours in water use) plus spare skirts. Additional full set of original skirts with only 10 hours of water use. About ¾ of a full set of original skirts never used. Upgraded dash with GPS speedometer, hour meter. All original switches are also located in dash pod. Lots of spare parts for all systems including upgraded fuel filter. Trailer has large tires, uprights with lights mounted up location and includes starboard skids as well.
The four stroke engine is quiet, efficient, and bulletproof reliable. Fuel burn is a minuscule 1.5 gallons per hour. It is very fast and can easily break 40 mph.
We at Slipstream are not in possession of this hovercraft and are selling it as a consignment for one of our customers. It is located in Florida.
- 35hp Briggs Vanguard
- New skirts with many spares
- Trailer included
- GPS speedometer
- Length, 10'-9", width 6'-2", height 4'-6"
- Dry weight, apx. 460lbs
- Payload: Up to 660lbs on land or when travelling over water without needing to stop. Maximum water start/hump capability is approx 430lbs
- Noise level: 75dbA (25m) at cruising speed. Maximum 83dbA at full power (loudest possible reading)
- Fuel consumption apx 1.5 gallons per hour
- Cruise speed, apx. 35 mph
- Top speed apx. 45 mph on water
- Approximately 36 hours total run time
Click "Larger Photo" for additional detail. Please call with any questions. Hovercraft is available for pickup in Florida or shipping can be arranged with seller.